addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Classical Music Meetup Message Board › Music@Menlo is on and better than ever (which is saying something!)

Music@Menlo is on and better than ever (which is saying something!)

brian
user 8482021
San Francisco, CA
In its 10th year, now, one of the top chamber music festivals anywhere. Goes for next 3 weeks, mostly Menlo Park but a few Palo Alto events. Mostly free stuff, with events usually starting from noon. I'll be organizing an event or 2, fairly soon, but in meantime am catching as much as I can day-by-day as schedule permits. Hope to see some of you there, and if you're heading over ping me and I'll try to join. http://www.musicatmenlo.org/­

--Brian

Jennifer
user 11493910
Oakland, CA
Post #: 2
I plan to go for the Aug 1 Prelude Performance (and possibly Aug 7). Hope to see you there.