addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Community Exchange [BACE] Timebank Message Board › New resource in SF! www.FavorFair.com

New resource in SF! www.FavorFair.com

Andy
user 84450862
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Hi fellow timebankers!

Since there hasn't been a meetup in awhile I wanted to share with you an awesome new online resource my friend told me about....

FavorFair (www.FavorFair.com) is a recently launched SF based online marketplace for favors/services where people exchange their time instead of money (essentially an online time bank....so we can trade with folks all over SF for various services!) It's new but there are already some cool postings on it, so I encourage you to join that community as well.
Raines C.
raines
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 253
Interesting approach. Does anyone know who is behind it?