addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Data Science Message Board › Huge data security analytics - new market - your ideas, design & execution

Huge data security analytics - new market - your ideas, design & execution

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Data Scientists,

I wanted to connect with the group and speak in-depth about Exabeam. Exabeam is a brand new company, already funded, founded by people who have had great success in their spaces, looking to change a hurting industry; huge data security.

Exabeam was co-founded by serial successful VPE and now CTO Domingo Mihovilovic (most recently founding VPE of Sumo Logic). He is looking to expand into a new market that is in desperate need of a scaling resource to track, monitor, analyze and protect huge data that pre-purposed applications just were not designed to defend.

The best part is that not a single line of code has been written. Yes, they've secured Series A funding with at least a 2 year runway to design, architect and build a product from scratch. Domingo wants to do this right and wants to do it once. This is why I'm reaching out to this group, specifically.

Would you be interested in helping design, architect and build this product? Here is the job description that can give you a better idea of what is being asked of the data scientist position: http://www.rockitrecruiting.com/jobs.php?cjobid=ML503922715­

Let me know,
Michael
650-787-9449