Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds Message Board › New Meetup: Freedom Flow: Pirates/Yoga/Rafting/Dancing/Camping - Aug. 13th &

New Meetup: Freedom Flow: Pirates/Yoga/Rafting/Dancing/Camping - Aug. 13th & 14th

Suzhi-Q
user 8759907
San Francisco, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds!

What: Freedom Flow: Pirates/Yoga/Rafting/Dancing/Camping - Aug. 13th & 14th
When: Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:00 AM

Price: $150.00 per person

Where: Knights Ferry
18050 Sonora Rd.
Oakdale, CA 95361

Freedom Flow: Pirate Costumes/Yoga/Rafting/Danci​ng/Liv­e Drumming/Live Music/Catered Meals/Hula Hooping/Fire Performances - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!

Fly solo or come with a group-all are welcome and are guaranteed a GREAT weekend full of adventure and laughter!

August 13th & 14th (optional camping on 12th with light dinner served for an extra $25)

Our only request is that you be prepared to have FUN!!! And, feel free to come in your favorite pirate costume if you choose to!

Support your body's natural capacity for harmonization with a weekend full of smiles, yoga, rafting, and dancing on the gorgeous Stanislaus River. Uncover the amazement of living as you free yourself to the wave of personal revolution. Let us take you on an exploration of the limitles s realm with Freedom Flow 2011!

Freedom Flow Retreat Includes:

* 2 days of guided rafting on the Stanislaus River in your favorite pirate costume-Class I (all equipment provided)
* 3 yoga sessions with live drumming (hatha yoga for all levels)

* Morning meditation
* 1 night of resort-style camping at the beautiful River Haven (bathrooms and showers available)

* Fire Performances

* 4 delicious & healthy catered meals (2 lunches, dinner, breakfast & snacks)
* 1 evening of Dancing Freedom facilitated by Samantha Sweetwater accompanied with live music by Mugpush
* Optional massage available but not included in price

* Acoustic late night show by the campfire

Featuring:
Samantha Sweetwater - Dancing Freedom
Sarah Yates-Sanders - Om Oasis
Chelsea Garcia - Groveland Yoga4You
Vince Czekus - Mugpush

Book online at www.raftadventure.com­ or by phone 1-800-829-RAFT to reserve your space in a raft.

If you have any questions regarding this event please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to help anyone secure their arrangements to join me at this magical event on the river!

Namaste ;-)

See you on the Stanislaus!

Check it out!