Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds Message Board › Tomales Bay 1/2 day kayaking -- time to reserve your spot

Tomales Bay 1/2 day kayaking -- time to reserve your spot

A former member
Hello,
The Tomales Bay kayaking trip is taking place in 2 weekends. We have 9 people signed up with another 6 maybe's. This week is the decision time because you need to call the Reservation office of Blue Waters Kayaking by next Saturday (Apr 25) at 9 AM at the latest to give them your credit card details to reserve your spot.

The number to call is 415-669-2600. Ask for the North Bay/Tule Elk tour on May 2 booked under the name of Robert Simoni. The exact amount is $79.20. If at least 6 of you do this we can keep the 10% group discount. If not, the tour will still go on, but you'll have to pay the regular $88 tour price. (You can cancel your reservation by Sat. at 10AM for a full refund from Blue Waters, but after that you will only get a credit to use for a future kayak trip). Once you have reserved your spot, please update your Meetup RSVP with the word PAID, so I'll know how many have confirmed.

We will mostly be using double kayaks since these can move faster, and it enables a less experienced kayaker to team up with an experienced one. Once I get the exact headcount, I'll send out another email with more info including directions and carpool info.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Bob
Tomales Bay 1/2 day kayaking