add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds Message Board › Sports Basement Happy Hour

Sports Basement Happy Hour

A former member
I am looking forward to seeing all of you at this great event. I will be hiking/walking along the Presidio prior to the meetup, let me know if you are interested in joining. I also updated the address and phone# for the store so please make sure to check the site again prior to driving over. If you have not already done so please let me know if you plan on paying when you get there or online. The extra charge goes to this event and 4 events in the future that you choose to attend.

Thanks and see you soon,
P.S.- I have extended the RSVP deadline.