Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds Message Board › Tomales Bay 1/2 day kayaking: Deadline Extended to May 1

Tomales Bay 1/2 day kayaking: Deadline Extended to May 1

A former member
Hello Kayakers,
I just spoke with the Blue Waters Kayaking company and since they have received 4 payments, they have agreed to hold the tour at the agreed upon price of $79.20. Furthermore, they have extended the deadline to receive other payments until Friday May 1. But since they need to transport kayaks to the start of the tour, you cannot showup without prepayment, so if you still want to go, you'll need to pay in advance.

Here's the credit card payment instructions I sent out earlier:
The number to call is 415-669-2600. Ask for the North Bay/Tule Elk tour on May 2 booked under the name of Robert Simoni. The exact amount is $79.20. Once you have reserved your spot, please update your Meetup RSVP with the word PAID, so I'll know how many have confirmed.

We will mostly be using double kayaks since these can move faster, and it enables a less experienced kayaker to team up with an experienced one. Once I get the exact headcount, I'll send out another email with more info including directions and carpool info.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Bob
Tomales Bay 1/2 day kayaking