Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds Message Board › Redwood/Skyline Gate hike directions, etc.
|A former member||
I am looking forward to meeting you and taking you on this great hike tomorrow. Here are some basic directions.
Take exit 5A to merge onto CA-13 S toward Hayward 1.4 mi (if you are coming from the south then you would take the 13N)
5. Take the exit toward Thornhill Dr 0.3 mi
6. Merge onto Moraga Ave 0.6 mi
7. Continue straight onto Mountain Blvd 344 ft
8. Turn left at Snake Rd 0.2 mi
9. Continue on Shepherd Canyon Rd 1.5 mi
10. Turn left to stay on Shepherd Canyon Rd 433 ft
11. Turn right at Arrowhead Dr 282 ft
12. Arrowhead Dr turns right and becomes Shepherd Canyon Rd 0.2 mi
13. Turn right at Skyline Blvd
14. The parking lot will be on your left.
See you tomorrow.