Nash
user 10816667
Alameda, CA
Greetings,

As many of you already know, we have scheduled a kayaking trip for Saturday, June 19th. We are currently scheduled to meet at 12:00 noon and plan to be on the water after going through the safety videos and signing paperwork. The wildlife alone will be enough to melt the stress away. I am really looking forward to this!

I have heard back from the folks at Kayak Connection. They indicated there is a lot of competition for kayaks and many of our people have not yet called to reserve a kayak. If you signed up for the kayaking trip, please remember that you need to confirm with Kayak Connection before you confirm on our site. It is imperative that you call a.s.a.p. to make your reservation. If you have not already done so, please contact Kayak Connection at 831-724-5692. I would like to have an initial head count by Thursday so we can be certain to have our kayaks. If you're bringing your own kayak, please send an email to let me know.

Many thanks,

Nash