align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds Message Board › Kayaking One Way ... first round reservations closing soon!

Kayaking One Way ... first round reservations closing soon!

Nash
user 10816667
Alameda, CA
Dear Kayakers!

Greetings! I am excited and I have already heard from several of you! Thanks for those who did send their email confirmation. Please reserve your kayaks by COB today.

I am compiling a list of those who are in the "RSVP, Yes" category and passing this along to Kayak Connection. Kasey will indicate those who are already reserved. Those who have NOT reserved will receive an email nudge from me on Wednesday or Thursday. If you haven't reserved by COB on Thursday, you will be moved to the "waiting" list.

Even if everyone who indicated "yes" reserves their kayak, we will be able to open up reservations for at least 10 more people.

As of Friday or Saturday, people on the wait list will be given opportunities to reserve kayaks. If you have your own kayak, please kindly send a reminder to me letting me know this so your seat (with Kayak Connection) can go to someone else. Bringing your own kayak is NO PROBLEM! We will send additional information for those coming with their own kayaks.

I am still on travel but will check email regularly. Please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, send an email to say you are reserved for our awesome adventure! I am really looking forward to this and I know you will too.

Kind regards,

Nash