align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds Message Board › Kayaking One Way ... Important Info!

Kayaking One Way ... Important Info!

Nash
user 10816667
Alameda, CA
Greetings!

I was just informed by Kasey of something important. For those who want to kayak in one direction and get the shuttle back, there is a $15 fee. What they did not previously tell us, however, is that the fee must be paid when you make your kayak reservation. Also, it is limited to only 12 people. This feature is first come, first served!

So, if you would like to kayak in only one direction, please contact Kayak Connection to add this fee promptly and reserve your spot. I made my reservation!

I've sent the list of people confirmed to Kasey at Kayak Connection. Once they tell me who is/is not reserved, I will send out additional emails. (If you reserved the kayak under a different name than indicated on the confirmation list, for example, I may not realize you are confirmed.) Also, if most of us are in doubles, more people can participate. So, please consider doubling up!

We have 29 who sent a "Yes" RSVP. I received six email confirmations. If you did not send an email to me, please do so. This way, we will know how many seats may be opened up to our waiting list.

Kind regards,

Nash