user 10816667
Alameda, CA

I am trying to get together a group for kayaking without my normal lead-time. I have delayed my travel until mid-October, and wondered if I might get additional participation with a different date? Would some of you be interested in kayaking with us in Moss Landing on Oct 9th?

If you would like an update to the trip, please see the kayaking event which is currently posted for Oct 2nd. Let me know and I will change the date right away!

Kind regards,

Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy