addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club Message Board › Snnwshoeing last minute details

Snnwshoeing last minute details

A former member
Hi Everyone-
So, I have touched base with each of you and everyone has a ride (that I have heard back from). I am going to meet you at the snowshoeing location. Those of you that are driving have my phone # so we can find eachother.
Other details:
1. There are no bathroom or food facilities near the trail so make sure to stop prior to take care of everything.
2. Bring enough water and food for hiking
3. Wear layers
4. Bring a leash for your dog and carry it with you on the trail

I will be picking a place where we can meet for an early dinner or late lunch after snowshoeing and I'll let you know on Saturday.

Look forward to seeing everyone!