addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club Message Board › Botanical Gardens Hike & California Academy of Sciences Nightlife!

Botanical Gardens Hike & California Academy of Sciences Nightlife!

user 10816667
Alameda, CA
Greetings All,

I just wanted to be sure everyone has the minor changes and we are also very clear on where we will meet.

1) We will meet at 4:30 p.m. at the Friends Gate of the Botanical Gardens. It's across from the Japanese Tea Garden. This slightly later time should give everyone time to arrive from work who wants to come.
2) We will hike in the Golden Gate Parks and explore some scenery that I think you'll enjoy. I am arriving early to map out our course.
3) I will have the BAEOC sign to make us easier to identify.

Cal Academy of Sciences:
1) Tickets can be purchased at their web site: https://www.calacadem...­
2) Today is NOT too late to purchase tickets.
3) We will arrive in line around 5:30 p.m.-ish for the Cal Academy of Sciences.
4) Feel free to email your cell # by 12 noon today and we'll call you if we don't see you by 6:00 p.m.
5) I will also have the sign (and hopefully balloons) in line.
6) If you don't see us in line, you can also wait closer to the door and catch our group going in, however,
7) I even printed up the photos for our "yes" RSVP people - so we should be set! cool

Please contact me by 12 noon if you have any last minute changes or concerns. Otherwise, we'll be looking for all our confirmed folks tonight.