Bay Area Film Society Message Board › List of Theaters, 12/04

List of Theaters, 12/04

Lee
user 5104699
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
I have uploaded a text file with a list of all theaters in San Francisco & the (near) East Bay that I could think of that show potentially interesting fare. (I didn't include theaters that show mainstream movies exclusively).

Take a look: http://files.meetup.c...­

If you know of any places (they don't have to be "theaters" per se') that should be included on the list, please let me know. I will be using this list going forward whenever I want to find interesting films to have our group attend.

Here is the list of theaters so far:

4-Star Theater
Alliance Fran├žaise
Artists Television Access
Balboa Theater
Castro Theater
Goethe Institut
Grand Lake Theater
Italian Cultural Institute of San Francisco
Landmark Theaters- East Bay (Albany/California/Shattuck/Piedmont)
Landmark Theaters-SF (Embarcadero/Opera Plaza/Bridge/Clay)
Mechanics' Institute (CinemaLit)
Oddball Cinema
Pacific Film Archive
Roxie theater
SF Cinematheque
SF Library (Koret Auditorium)
SFFS|New People
Victoria Theater
YBCA

As always, I am open to suggestions as to what to schedule, and always appreciate tips on films/festivals/events that are coming up that I might now have known about otherwise.

Did you know that by the time 2012 ends, our group will have scheduled about 90 events in the past year??
I hope everyone made it out to one of them once or twice, and always found the events interesting even if they weren't your particular cup of tea!

Lee S