addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Film Society Message Board › Details: 'ANOTHER HOLE IN THE HEAD' Wed 12/5 at 7.00pm

Details: 'ANOTHER HOLE IN THE HEAD' Wed 12/5 at 7.00pm

user 5104699
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
If you are receiving this email, you have RSVP'ed "yes" to ANOTHER HOLE IN THE HEAD double feature at the Roxie Theater tomorrow night. Showtime is 7pm. The theater is located at 3117 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103.

If you have RSVPed "yes", I expect that you will attend. If you find that you can can no longer attend, please change your RSVP to "no".

If you'd like to join me for dinner at Alhamra (3083 16th Street) at 6pm, please email me.

I will be in the front of the theater at around 6.40pm. Please check in with me even if we don't end up sitting together. If you get lost, or need to otherwise reach me, text or call me: 510.710.0824.
I will be wearing a gray SF State pullover hoodie as well as a Meetup badge.

I may be up for a beer afterwards if anyone else is interested.

Anything else?