addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Film Society Message Board › NOIR CITY DOUBLE FEATURE at the Castro, 1/30

NOIR CITY DOUBLE FEATURE at the Castro, 1/30

Lee
user 5104699
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
If you are receiving this email, you have RSVP'ed "yes" to the NOIR CITY DOUBLE FEATURE at the Castro tomorrow night. Showtime is 7pm. The theater is located at 429 Castro Street.

If you have RSVPed "yes", I expect that you will attend. If you find that you can can no longer attend, please change your RSVP to "no".

Dinner is not scheduled for this event.

I strongly recommend purchasing advance tickets.

I will be in line at around 6.35pm. After that I will try to post up in the lobby. Please check in with me even if we don't end up sitting together. If you get lost, or need to otherwise reach me, text or call me: 510.710.0824.

Getting seats together might be a challenge, but if someone wants to try & help me coordinate, let me know.

I will be wearing a black pea coat as well as a Meetup badge.

Anything else?
Lee