align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bay Area Film Society Message Board › SF Indiefest at the ROXIE on 2/16 (TOMORROW)

SF Indiefest at the ROXIE on 2/16 (TOMORROW)

Lee
user 5104699
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
If you are receiving this email, you have RSVP'ed "yes" to SUN DON'T SHINE and/or BOUQUET OF PLEASURES at the Roxie Theater tomorrow.
Showtimes are 2.45pm for the SUN DON'T SHINE and 5.00pm for BOUQUET OF PLEASURES shorts program.
The theater is located at 3117 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103.

Remember: Programs are separate and will require separate ticket purchases.

If you have RSVPed "yes", I expect that you will attend. If you find that you can can no longer attend, please change your RSVP to "no".

If you're interested in getting a bite to eat after the shows, we will decide collectively where to eat.

I will be in the front of the theater at around 2.20pm. Please check in with me even if we don't end up sitting together. If you get lost, or need to otherwise reach me, text or call me: 510.710.0824[/url].
I will be wearing a red sweatshirt that says "Omaha" on it as well as a Meetup badge.

I will go back out in front of the theater when the first program ends. If you are attending only one of the screenings, look for me

Anything else?

Lee