add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Barry B.
user 67121692
Benicia, CA
Hi All,

I am new to EBFE, and as no one wanted to step up to be organizer, I decided to go ahead and step up! I didn't want to see the board die!

A little about me; I am married, and my wife is also pro-gun, and is also a member of this board. I currently work close to 60 hours a week, which is far too much! I am hoping to make a change to my hours soon. More on that later.... as would be expected, I like to shoot when I can, which hasn't been much lately. I enjoy taking shooting classes when I can, especially tactical shooting classes! If anayone has suggestions for classes or instructors that you have used, post it! Perhaps we can do a meet up as a training class.

After the first part of the year, I will plan some meet-ups, as shoots, and perhaps something along the lines of a pizza night, or something similar. I am open to suggestions.

I am planning on opening a small gun shop in Benicia next year. I am meeting with the City of Benicia planning dept manager next week, to finalize where I will be allowed to open up shop. I have set up my Facebook page as "Benicia Armory" and once the business is open, I will set up my web site which is:­ but it is not active just yet.

Enough about me!

I am open to any ideas, how we can improve, add more members, etc. I will do what I can. As I am in Benicia, I will be especially open to events in the North and East bay area. Not saying I won't attend functions elsewhere!

Thank you

A former member
Post #: 77
Hi, Barry. Congratulations, and thank you for stepping up! We have a good group of people here who would welcome opportunities to participate in fun and educational events. I look forward to doing my part to suggest events and providing any support I can. Thank you for the introduction, and again congratulations!

user 10925259
El Sobrante, CA
Post #: 3
Look Forward to meeting up with everyone. Joined Richmond Rod and Gun and have been using the range there quite often..
A former member
Post #: 11
Welcome Barry,
I live in Antioch and would like to live in. Benecia but untill then I'm hoping some of the shooting venus are closer to me.
Milipitas classes were too far for me but I did attend one. I also belong to Girls With Guns.
Looking forward to meeting you and getting better at shooting. I was with the Lincoln Rifle club but that
Was 4 years ago so its like starting over. I have a Ruger 22 mark 3.
Good luck and happy holidays