Bay Area Hiring & Recruiting Network Message Board › Wiki Socials › Admissions and Counselor position
|A former member||
Please register with your resume here: http://www.focuscaree...
About the Position
The Admissions Consultant is an integral part of the Consulting division. With direct contact with clientele over the course of the year, the Admissions Consultant will interface with a caseload ranging from approximately 15 to 55 students contingent upon availability, yet meeting the student's college admissions needs. Admissions consultants will be responsible for researching and understanding the college admissions landscape and most importantly, working with our students to guide them through the application process. The Premium College Application Package (PCAP) is for high school students who want guidance on the complex process of applying to college. Our PCAP consultants strive to understand each student and help them showcase their talents and potential. Evaluating potential majors, choosing the ideal college(s), and assisting with the creation and development of admissions essays, are all part of the PCAP process.
• Provide consulting service to students
• Supervise all applications and steps in the process, ensuring their quality and completion
• Engage in academic counseling during non-application season (Feb -- July)
• Execute Consulting Strategic Direction
• Execute orders given by Lead Admissions Consultant and Consulting Manager
• Provide regular reports and updates to Consulting Manager and Center Managers
• Assist center manager in tasks relating to PCAP consulting clients (marketing, sales, service)
• Participate in weekly meetings with the consulting team