add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Hiring & Recruiting Network Message Board Wiki Socials › Group Organizational Changes!!!

Group Organizational Changes!!!

Dee W.
Atlanta, GA
Hello All!
My name is Dee Williams and I will officially be your group moderator. I've been in the Recruiting business for 19+ years now and am the Founder of many small companies, and a LinkedIn Superconnector 29K 1st level connections (­).
I took over this group because I have one goal right now, and that is to help employ (or at least assist) ONE MILLION people with their job search. Now, I know that seems like a pretty big goal, but it is in fact my goal.
We will be planning a number of meetups soon! Our first meetup will be virtual and it will be regarding your resume and LinkedIn profile. We cannot get your job search started without a great resume and LinkedIn profile. So, be on the lookout...that training will be coming to you soon!
Also, I would love to hear your suggestions on what you would like to get out of this group and what you would like to see and do. I have some guest speakers lined up for us too!
Looking forward to networking with you and serving as your new organizational leader!

Dee Williams
Identifize Consulting
866-432-8801 |
Mike B.
user 10996484
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 107
Hi Dee,

Good to see some activity going on in this group, considering there's quite a large base of members (over 2,000). I'm curious: Are you looking to involve more hiring managers and/or recruiters in upcoming events planned by this group?

-Michael Briggin
Marketing Communications
San Francisco American Marketing Association