July 26, 2014 · 1:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
In this series of meetups I'd like to meet just the people who are currently designing an automated trading systems to discuss:
1. Data source
2. Execution engine design and integration
3. Analysis back-end
4. Expert systems
5. News parsing and other text processing issues
6. Database selection - row-oriented or column-oriented
7. Development language (C++ / Python / Java or what?)
• Please DO NOT ATTEND this set of meetups if you do not intend to design, implement, AND use an automated trading system.
• If you are only an end-user (meaning you intend to download or ask for someone else to implement your ATS) this is not for you - please DO NOT attend.
• Please attend if your expertise is in one area of ATS and you want to collaborate or want to learn how to do other aspect of ATS implementation better.
• If you are in the knowledge gathering phase of your ATS design and implementation, please do join us for this series of meetup.
• If you are looking to figure out if you can collaborate, please join us, but this set of meeting is for ATS designers and implementers to share their knowledge among each other, not necessarily to the end-user of the ATS.
• If your interest is more on the general trading, please attend the Coffee and Trading sessions, as it is much more relevant.