addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area - Kite Boarding, Windsurfing and SUP Boarding Message Board › Your New Organizer would like to say Hi

Your New Organizer would like to say Hi

Sonya
user 9384013
Palo Alto, CA
Hi Everyone,

I would like to hear from you what you would like to see on our meetup group.

I have some ideas, but would like to serve our group by listening to our members.

How about we plan a kiteboarding vacation trip for some of our members who would like to dance with the wind abroad this summer or fall? Brazil anyone?

If you would like to be involved as a co-organizer for our upcoming Happy Hour in Feb., please e-mail me at sonya@redzu.com.

Let's meet and mingle and exchange our kiteboarding stories!

I look forward to meeting you in Feb.!

Ciao,

Dr.Sonya

Founder of RedZu.com

New offline dating network for mindful souls.
A former member
Post #: 1
Sonya,

I think a trip to Brazil sounds awesome, I lived down there for 6 months a couple of years ago and love visiting so I am dying to kite there! I would definitely need some instruction though as I am still learning.

Aside from that I would like to see some beginner to intermediate outings locally (practicing board riding, launching/landing, etc., and maybe some downwinders). I notice there are a lot of people around my level where we are just starting to get up and ride a bit but could use someone a bit more experienced to help progress faster.

Let me know if anyone else would find that helpful as well.

Joe
Sonya
user 9384013
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 1
Joe,
Thank you for your suggestions. They all sound good.
Now, let's see if we could get some advanced/intermediate kiteboarders to volunteer their time for our Beginner/intermediate group in March.
We welcome people who understand the value of other-centric universe and how that can expand your own happiness to the next level! More on this at our next Happy Hour in Feb. in San Carlos.
Onward!
Sonya