Join us for a beautiful 1.3 mile hike along the newly opened Devil's Slide Trail! DON'T BE LATE FOR THE BUS!! Bring a bag lunch and your camera, you won't believe the views!
After our hike and lunch we will take the bus back and head over to the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve to check out the tide pools and soak in the sun. Once we've worked up an appetite, we'll grab some margarita's at the local Cantina! (Great authentic cuisine and worth the price!)
• Meet at 9:30am at in Moss Beach at the T corner of Etheldore St. and Sunshine Valley Road. Park on the west side of Etheldore St. This is where the bus will pick us up.
• 9:45am, take a bus from Etheldore St., Moss Beach, CA 94038, to the Devil's Slide entrance. (Parking is very limited at the entrance so the bus is our best option. And it only costs $4 round trip! The bus runs every two hours so DON'T BE LATE! :))
• Hike Devil's Slide Trail and enjoy a brown bag lunch (Your own lunch and drink in a small backpack).
• Take the bus back to Etheldore St., Moss Beach, CA 94038, once we've finished the hike.
• Head over to the Fitzgerald Marine Preserve and walk the tide pools if the tide is low, otherwise enjoy the rest of the afternoon on the beach! (bring water shoes or sneakers you don't mind getting wet! )
• Finish with a Corona at the local Cantina and enjoy some great Mexican fare!
Who are these crazy guys??
For those of you who are interested in carpooling to Half Moon Bay, we will STILL MEET AT EDGEWOOD Park 'N Ride:
We suggest meeting at 8:15 am at the Edgewood Park 'N Ride Lot and carpooling from there! Click on the link below to see a diagram of the parking lot just off of 280:
Map of Edgewood Park n Ride (link)
Edgewood Park ‘N Ride Lot Directions:
Northeast corner of Edgewood and 280. Coming South on 280 exit Edgewood Road. Stay in left lane of offramp. Turn left at Edgewood. Go under freeway and turn left into Parking Lot. Coming North on 280 Exit Edgewood Road. Stay in right lane when exiting. Turn right onto Edgewood and be prepared to make an immediate (one car length) left into Parking Lot.
If the weather is questionable, please check here before leaving for the Half Moon Bay, for any last-minute changes.
If you have questions, please contact Sher and she will get back to you ASAP!
We look forward to seeing you!
Click here to learn more about our group.
Please note that you assume all responsibility for your safety, privacy, transportation to and from and during our events. You should take the same precautions for this event that you would take for any public or online event.