addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Philosoverts Message Board › Something we can talk about this coming meetup

Something we can talk about this coming meetup

Alex
user 3215057
Group Organizer
San Mateo, CA
Fellow philosoverts

Last night I read this stunning quote, stunning to me cause it so eloquently expresses in one sentence what I have been trying to express for years but never had the words for.

It's perfect in my mind and 100% describes how I feel. I'm interested to see what you guys think so if it resonates with anyone lets talk about it when we meet. Here it is :

"Procreation is not the only meaning of life, for then life in itself would
become meaningless, and something which in itself is meaningless cannot be
rendered meaningful merely by its perpetuation."

Alex