Release of Liability:
By using this site, you RELEASE and DISCHARGE it's owners, principals, affiliates, presenters, organizer, hosts and participants from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that you now have, or may have in the future, for injuries, damages, death and/or economic loss of any kind or nature, arising in whole or in part out of the activities, advice or information contained herein. You further agree that if you or someone under your supervision uses the information on this website you assume all risks of injury, damage, and economic loss, without limitation, and release providers from all liability therefore.
1. Please keep your RSVP status accurate. If you RSVPed and later find that you cannot attend, please change it to 'No' as soon as possible (at least 24 hours before the event starts). This way it opens up your slot for others to attend.
2. No Show will impact your ability to participate future events or even lead to removal from the group
3. No crashing. RSVP is required for all events. If you crash an event, you will be removed from the group.
4. Upload event photos. It is highly recommended to share photos taken during the event in timely manner.
5. No copyrighted materials Please do not upload any copyrighted photos or copyrighted materials to the group.
1. Fees are not refundable . It is because we need to keep our commitment to our models and other third parties.
2. Fees are not transferable. You cannot 'sell' or 'donate' your paid spot to other members (or non-members). You cannot transfer the fee to other events either. However, you still need to change RSVP status to 'no' if you cannot attend.
3. Cancellation or reschedule. In case the event is cancelled or rescheduled by the organizer, you may get a full or partial refund depending on how much cost the organizer can recoup.
4. The fees forfeited helps us pay for meetup group organizer's due and sponsor future events.