7 HOUR STUDIO LIGHTING, GLAMOUR & BOUDOIR WORKSHOP AND PHOTO SHOOT WITH 3 MODELS WITH MASTER PHOTOGRAPHER SERAPHINA LANDGREBE
Please Note: All of the photos shown above were taken in the last Sold Out Workshop that we did with Seraphina on November 3.
Seraphina Landgrebe is an international known, award winning Master Photographer, artist and educator. Honored as the "Photographer of the Year" for nine consecutive years by the Professional Photographers of Monterey Bay Area. She has studied with Ansel Adams, Bret Weston and Imogen Cunningham.
You can see more of her work on her website: www.seraphina.com
What You Will Learn:
• How to work with professional studio strobe lights including where to place the lights for the most attractive lighting of models and subjects.
• You will be able to shoot with 3 different models during this workshop.
• Learn how to create exceptional poses with models, family members, friends, etc and practice creating poses with our models.
• Experience extensive one on one instruction while you photograph the models.
• Practice shooting with the models and have your images evaluated by Seraphina.
• Leave with enough images to create your own personal portfolio.
Date: Saturday, December 1, 2012
Time: A Full 7 Hour Day of Intensive, Personal Learning - From 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Price: Special Early Bird Price of Only $125.00. Price increases to $175.00 on Wednesday, November 28.
Absolute Limit of 12 photographers - Please note that due to space limitations in the photo studio, it will not be possible to take any more than 12 photographers in this workshop.
This is a outstanding value and an wonderful opportunity to work personally with an exceptional photographer like Seraphina.
Reserve your space as soon as possible.