We are proud to present master-flipper, developer, author, speaker and coach Justin Colby
We met Justin at a recent Bay Area MasterMind for "A" Players attended by many of the most successful rehabbers in the Bay Area. Everyone was impressed with how fast Justin has grown his business by implementing good marketing systems.
With over 300 flips under his belt and 96 just last year, Justin is someone you're going to want to hear from. Last year, many of us became overly dependent on buying properties on the MLS. That's not working so well right now.
Justin will show you the importance of an automated and consistent marketing plan. Everyone has heard about the importance of marketing for sellers. Did you know that you can actually market for Private Money Lenders too?
As a result of his automated marketing system, he has a continuous supply of deals in his pipeline AND all the private money and buyers he needs to take them down.
Justin Colby is the Co-Founder and President of The Science of Flipping Podcast on iTunes, and Phoenix Wealth Builders. He has been flipping homes in Phoenix Arizona since 2007. He is a Bay Area native, born and raised in Marin County. Last year was Justin’s break out year; flipping 96 homes. This year they have completed over 50 flips and will finish the year with close to 60 completed flips. Not only is he an incredible fix and flipper but in 2013 he has become a developer. He acquired 8 acres of land and is developing 79 townhomes in Mesa Arizona. While Justin has found incredible success over the last 2 years, it was not always the case.
He started real estate investing in 2007, in the middle of the economic meltdown. It took him 9 months to get his first deal done. Not making enough money to support himself he had to sleep on his buddies couch. He lost his home, car, and barely had money to live. He realized he couldn’t be successful without systems, so he made the decision to systemize everything in his business, and as they say "The Rest is History".
Here are just a few topics Justin will cover:
• Why you need a reliable source of private money lenders eager to lend on your projects at reasonable rates with no points AND no piece of your profit!
• Why you need to reach sellers before they list - the sellers your competition is missing!
• What a continuous supply of discounted real estate deals coming into your pipeline can mean to your growth.
• Why you should make wholesaling deals to others an integral part of your business
• Techniques and strategies to keep you motivated throughout the process for your ultimate success.
• How to build your list of wholesale buyers, from the comfort of your home or wherever you wish to be!
• How to maximize your profits from the strategy of your choice; Wholesaling, Flipping, Joint Ventures, Buy & Hold, etc.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get all of the inside secrets to the amazing business of buying or wholesaling properties directly from sellers. Justin will share with you all of his secrets and resources of how to do this business, so you can hit the ground running from day one, regardless of your experience, credit and available funds. You will leave this Saturday morning event with all the tools you need whether or not you are a very seasoned investor or someone brand new to the business. If you need an never ending source of deals… You don’t want to miss this powerful meeting, Sign up NOW!
SEATING IS LIMITED SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT RIGHT NOW!
Where: Wally Pond Community Center - 241885 Blacow Rd, Fremont, CA
When: Thursday, Nov. 14th at 7:00 PM
Agenda for this meeting:
1. Introductions and open mic time (please bring your flyers, cards or other promotional materials. Please limit your mic time to 60 seconds or less. If you would need more time, please contact the promoters to schedule your presentation.)
2. Topic 1 - Private Money Lending/Partnering. Designed to give Private Money Investors and/or prospective Private Money Investors valuable information on the process of lending money to or partnering with rehabbers.
3. Topic 2 - Case Study. Designed to give beginning and prospective Rehabbers information on how to succeed in finding, analyzing, fixing and selling Bay Area houses.
My partner Dean and I buy UGLY houses for pennies on the dollar, remodel them beautifully and sell them for top dollar. We call ourselves “The UGLY House Magicians” and I’m sure you would agree that it does take a little magic (and a lot of hard work) to locate these bargains and turn them around in such a short time. We will explain more about what we do and why trust deed lending makes good sense in today’s market.
Seating is limited so reserve your spot right away.
Where: Wally Pond Community Center 41885 Blacow Rd Fremont
When: Every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m.