Do You Need Money?? Do You Have Money To Invest??
Whether you are in the house flipping business and need money to grow or you are too busy with your full-time job and are looking for a more passive investment opportunity, you won’t want to miss this presentation on Private Money.
We will share with you how we find our lenders and how you too can start laying the groundwork for a constant supply of all the money you will likely ever need. Money for flips can come from a variety of places and we fund most of our flips with a combination of Private Money Loans and Hard Money Loans. Private Money Loans come from individuals and Hard Money Loans are made by brokers. This can be a little confusing as many Hard Money Lenders call themselves Private Money Lenders because they too raise private money but we consider private money as that that comes directly from individuals.
This month we are proud to present Louis Bardis of FJM Capital, one of our main sources for hard money loans. Louis is going to be giving us pointers on how to position yourself so you are not going to be scrambling all over the place when that right deal comes along.
Louis will also be speaking on how to protect yourself if you want to lend to others.
Among topics covered:
· How to Evaluate Hard Money Sources
· How to Attract Private Money
· Structuring your Deal
· Presenting Your Business Plan
· Documenting Your Loan for the Protection of Both You and Your Lender
· Doing Your Due Diligence
· Evaluating Opportunities to Lend to Others
You will not want to miss this meeting!
Agenda for this meeting:
1. Introductions and open mic time (please bring your flyers, cards or other promotional materials. Please limit your mic time to 60 seconds or less. If you need more time, please contact the promoters to schedule your presentation.)
2. Case Study. Designed to give beginning and prospective Rehabbers information on how to succeed in finding, analyzing, fixing and selling Bay Area houses.
3. Guest Speaker (see above)
My partner Dean and I buy UGLY houses at deep discounts, remodel them beautifully and sell them for top dollar. We call ourselves “The UGLY House Magicians” and I’m sure you would agree that it does take a little magic (and a lot of hard work) to locate these bargains and turn them around in such a short time. We will explain more about what we do and why trust deed lending makes good sense in today’s market.
Seating is limited so reserve your spot right away.
Where: Wally Pond Community Center 41885 Blacow Rd Fremont
When: Every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. (Meeting starts at 7 PM, Please arrive early to allow time to sign in)