Bill Ham has been creating wealth in real estate for the past nine years. To this day, he has never walked into a bank and qualified for a loan, put money down, and purchased a real estate investment. He has many bank loans, but all of them came from refinancing after taking control of the property with a master lease or some other form of creative financing. He began his business in a 100-year recession, the the seventh poorest city in America, in the worst neighborhood he could find, and SUCCEEDED! Come meet Bill Ham and learn his tips and tricks for creating positive cash flow!
Bill Ham will be teaching you:
- How to Recognize Market Cycles and Use Them to Become Wealthy Fast!
- Understand what cycle we are in right now!
- Lists of the Hottest Markets In the U.S.!
- Understand Buyer’s Market Phase 1&2 and Seller’s Market Phase 1&2
- How To Find Good Quality Management Companies to Manage Your Tenants so You Don’t Have to!
- The 5 Steps To Creating Wealth Through Real Estate Investing
- How to Find Motivated Sellers of Apartment Buildings and Get Them to Call You!
- How to Analyze an Apartment Building in 3 minutes or Less to Determine if It’s a Deal!
- The 6 Value Plays that You Should Look for in Every Deal—Finding Just One Can Make You a Fortune!
- How to Explode Your Wealth Using 1031 Tax Free Exchanges!
- Why There is Far Less Risk Owning Apartment Houses!
- How to Refinance and Get Chunks of Cash—Tax Free!
- Many Other Money Making Systems and Strategies that Dave has Successfully Developed!
- And much, much more including answers to your questions…
Come join Bill and the rest of us and learn how to invest in apartment buildings!
Agenda for this meeting:
1. Introductions and open mic time (please bring your flyers, cards or other promotional materials. Please limit your mic time to 60 seconds or less. If you would need more time, please contact the promoters to schedule your presentation.)
Topic 1 - Case Study. Designed to give beginning and prospective redevelopers information on how to succeed in finding, analyzing, fixing and selling Bay Area houses. Also designed to show private money lenders and passive investors how to partner with redevelopers.
Topic 2 - Creating Positive Cash Flow in Emerging Markets with special guest speaker Bill Ham. Designed to show you how to identify the four phases of a real estate market and where the emerging markets are today.
My partner Dean and I buy UGLY houses for pennies on the dollar, remodel them beautifully and sell them for top dollar. We call ourselves “The UGLY House Magicians” and I’m sure you would agree that it does take a little magic (and a lot of hard work) to locate these bargains and turn them around in such a short time. We will explain more about what we do and why trust deed lending makes good sense in today’s market.
Seating is limited so reserve your spot right away.
Where: Wally Pond Community Center 41885 Blacow Rd Fremont
When: Every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m.