February 4, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Our guest speaker for January is:
Michael Ryan, Mortgage Banker and Broker
Mike has been providing mortgages for the past 23 years. He is a master of finding options that fit the situation, with all the complexities involved in the project as well as your personal goals and financial picture.
Your time is short and financing is not a game. In this presentation, Mike will help you focus on where you want or need to go. and share some of his decades of experience finding and exploring options.
This talk will cover:
- risk continuum and how it applies to the real world
- current and recent changes in bank lending policies
- classes of loans available to an investor
- alternate sources of financing
I have had the privilege of working with Mike for the past two years on various projects, and have found him to be generous - almost to a fault - in providing information, background, and perspective. He has talked me out of an opportunity more than once, although it meant the loss of a commission. A very solid, dependable ally to have on your team, Mike's knowledge is the best insurance you could possibly have when you embark on any new project.
- No Meeting Fees.
- Brief open introductions, share your current haves and wants.
- Open Networking after the meeting. Please bring your business cards to share.