We're expecting a smaller crowd because of the holiday, so it's the perfect time to open up the front of the room for you to practice your pitch!
Anyone who comes to our September 2nd meetup is invited to give a ten minute pitch from the front of the room. Our last pitch night was very well-received and you said you wanted more, so we're doing it again!
If you don't plan to give a presentation, you can come to support those who do.
1. Ten minutes or less - we will pull you down once your time is up!
2. It's a great idea to show your website OR put a few slides together - email your presentation to [masked] ahead of time and I'll load it onto the projector for you, or just bring it with you on a thumb drive.
3. We will provide feedback on your presentation - either verbally or by email afterwards.
Light refreshments provided
ELF Homes is growing. We'll share with you our latest projects and initiatives, some of which you may be partnering with us on!
- No Meeting Fees.
- Brief open introductions, share your current haves and wants.
- Open Networking after the meeting. Please bring your business cards or pamphlets to share.