With a combination of extraordinary job growth and a declining vacancy rate, Austin, TX has created a spot for itself as one of the TOP RENTAL MARKETS in the nation. Forbes recently named Austin Americas #1 fastest growing city!
This market has become an investor’s dream. With JOB GROWTH on the rise, so are RENTS! Large high tech companies are contributing to a big portion of this growth including Apple who has just announced plans to expand. The media is now calling Austin the “next Silicon Valley!”
Austin is Booming! Here are the latest stats:
- 3.5% job growth in 2012, which was the third largest of all metro areas. This growth was contributed by technology, education, healthcare and construction sectors
- Ranked number 1 in job growth by Forbes in the year 2012
- 1.2% vacancy rate, which is third lowest of all metropolitan areas
- Construction levels and construction permits are reported to be better than 100 of the largest housing markets
- Home to large high-tech employers such as Apple, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Cirrus Logic, Cisco Systems, Ebay/Paypal, Xerox, Silicon Laboratories, Oracle, United Devices, and many more
- HIGH demand for rentals properties!!!
Austin, Texas is constantly proving to be a very strong rental market with all the signs of a growing economy. Homes sales have been going up for 18 months straight! This area is already outpacing almost all the other metro areas and is forecasted to see huge gains this year. Join us to meet our Area Rep and see which properties we target as spectacular investments.
BONUS PRESENTATION: Creating a Legacy
What will the measure of your life be?
What has been your contribution to the world?
What would you like people to say about you at your eulogy?
A LEGACY is designed for people to set their focus and priorities in life. It helps each of us direct our energy in a somewhat organized and planned way so that we are remembered, ideally, in ways that we desire by our friends, family, and even the community. The United States is one of the richest countries in the world and has created more Billionaires than any other country. It is truly the land of opportunity. Come learn how to plan for leaving your own legacy!
Topics we will be discussing:
- The need for a legacy
- How to establish your legacy
- What are some great legacies that others have left?
"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others." ~Pericles