May 27, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Attracting the right tenant and reducing maintenance and vacancy will ensure a successful real estate business and help you lower your expenses. But who has time to screen tenants, handle maintenance issues and manage contractors? Hiring the right property manager can be the make or break factor in your overall investment career. Join us to learn property management tips and advice that will save you thousands of dollars and lots of stress!
We will cover:
• Responsibilities and duties of a good property manager • Why and how to build a good relationship with your property manager
• Due Diligence on finding the best Rental Markets
• Common mistakes people make when hiring a property manager
• How property managers screen for good tenants and avoid the pitfalls of placing bad tenants
• How to find GOOD property managers and fire BAD ones
• Tips, tricks and incentives to get your property rented to the RIGHT tenant
This will be an information packed seminar for those of you who either already own rental property or are planning to own rental property. There are many factors that affect your ROI including location and timing, but the one most people forget is property management. We are here to help you learn everything you need to know about managing your property managers!