February 16, 2013 · 1:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Toddlers/preschoolers need to keep their fingers busy! We'll make the counting page and discuss different ways to put it together.
There will be other dates to continue making more pages.
* heavy fabric (like duck or denin) or pellon/felt to make the pages. Any size you want - but I suggest 12"x 11" inches. Allow for extra 1" for binding pages together on the left side. Allow for 1/2 inch of sewing/binding around all four sides.
*scrap fabric pieces
* Felt glue or Wonder Under
* fabric paint for numbers (I have stencils)
* small buttons -any colors (45)
* needle & thread - I'll also have my machine but a few more would appreciated.