March 17, 2013 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Toddlers need to keep their fingers busy! We'll make this barn page with 3 finger puppets and discuss different ways to put all the pages together.
* We'll make a new page each month! *
* heavy fabric (like duck or denin) or pellon to make the pages. Any size you want - rectangle or square. Should be at least 8x8 inches.
*scrap fabric pieces
* felt: red, white, yellow, black
* felt glue or wonder under
* needle and thread - I'll also have my machine but a few more would be appreciated.