Bay Area Sewists Message Board › Sewing machines in need of TLC

Sewing machines in need of TLC

Teresa
Teresa_
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
So long story short I just bought my dream sewing machine and have my two older machines that run pretty well but definitely need a tune up and tlc. I have a Singer that's I believe two years old, it's a curvy or Athena or something along those lines. It has the extension table for larger projects and I have bought a few extra presser feet for it as well. So if you are looking for a starter machine and have the know how of a friend with the know how to tune up the machine I would be happy for it to find a new home. It currently had a had time doing its fancy stitches but sews straight to its little motors content. I think it's just one part that is worn out that I'm told can be ordered online or from a shop. As I said before I just got a new machine so it needs a new home. The second machine I have is an older Brother machine, I want to say its about seven years old. Anyhow I plan to sell these machines in a garage sale we're having next month along with a few boxes of fabrics of different sizes, types and colors but I thought I would put it out to fellow sewist first. Let me know if your interested.