Member dues are used to:
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
FRIENDSHIP IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS…. Are you new in the bay area? .. need to make a fresh start.. meet new found friends.. or established old ones…networking professionally or want to meet up, relax and find comfort socializing with a good group of people.. join Bay Area Singles 35+ Meet Up!
Having moderated 350 events for the last 6 years and making wonderful friends, your host “Jocee” will help support you on your journey in making new friends and establishing a network of people that will enhance your life.. your well being ...so please come and take a chance... take that first step….
As a group we will have a variety of activities which entail karaoke, happy hours, dinners, movies, wine tastings, dancing, kayaking, paddle boarding, golfing, museums, art galleries, operas, plays, movies.. and other fun things to do..Unlike other meet ups that only have a few events monthly, we will have at least 12 to 20 events a month. Indeed, members will see their friendships bloom because we will see each other more often. Rather than have 30 meet ups which is confusing, now you have one meet up with a great selection of fun events.
A nominal fee of $10 annually unless otherwise noted will help disperse overall costs associated with running and maintaining this BAS Singles Meet Up Group. It also helps to ensure attendance which has a 90% rate turn out rate.. More importantly, the organizers are present to welcome you which make it easier for you to assimilate in the group.
...So please join and take this journey with us as soon as you can.
Other facts about the group:
• We ask for members who join our group to be around 35 and over..
• In your introduction to the group, please state more than one sentence. This is how people first get to know you. Please also answer the questions asked to the best of your ability.
We want an active group: therefore, new members are asked to attend an event as soon as you can because it is important to begin this journey with us.
Other important facts about BAS Singles Meet Up:
• If for any reason a member is harassing you or makes you feel uncomfortable, please alert either the Organizer or Event Organizers. We want this to be an environment that everyone can feel safe in. Harassment or threatening contact is grounds for immediate dismissal. Additionally any person's behavior that is attending an event in BAS 35+ Meetup as your guest, will be viewed critically towards your membership. In short, let's all be respectful of other people and their space.
• We also will not condone slander, deformation of character, and anything that causes drama between members or instigates a bad karma for the group. Consequences will be delivered on a case by case basis.
• When you plan to go to an event, please write down any member phone numbers that may be listed. This is for your benefit if you are going to be late or are lost and need to find us. More importantly, please no crashers.
• Please do not post an event (idea or discussion about an outing) that is in direct competition with something already posted. We promote camaraderie, not making members choose between events.
• Do not advertise on this site. Even if it's another meetup group event, without permission from leadership. It will be removed and you will be warned once, before your removal.
• When posting an idea, please try to put all the information you can in it, time/date (which we can change if need be) and a good write-up (which you can (Google the event) and copy and paste their info into it).
•No Show policies:
3 ns could get you be removed from BAS Singles... so please un-rsvp as soon as you can preferable 48 hours in advanced.
• We want your feedback! If there are venue's you would like to recommend to have an event at please email any of us. Likewise, if you have any complaints of concerns please don't hesitate to email.
• As mentioned above, if you harass someone or are threatening them, you will be removed from the group. Also if you have not visited our Meetup Site nor have RSVP'ed for anything in the alloted time, you will be considered inactive and may be removed.
• We will always take the time to listen to our members so if there is anything you wish to speak to us about, please feel free to approach us at any event, by email, or phone
Thursday, Dec 12
1,470 M & Ms
Friday, Dec 13
1,425 Jazz Fans
Sunday, Dec 22
6,525 Recreational Walkers
Saturday, Dec 14
2,695 SF Foodies
Thursday, Dec 12