addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › Offering ride/lodging to Heavenly (SLT) Sat 15-Mon 17

Offering ride/lodging to Heavenly (SLT) Sat 15-Mon 17

A former member
Post #: 11
Hey,

I'm a female boarder, 25, I live in Berkeley. I have a 4WD and I'm going to drive up to SLT at around 6am Saturday morning. Staying at a motel right by the Heavenly gondola Sat and Sun night and driving back Monday around 5pm when the lifts close.

If anyone is interested in sharing the cost of the ride up and/or a room at the motel let me know. Thanks

Quinn