add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › Driving up to Sierra on Sunday 2/20 for the day have room for 1-2 more

Driving up to Sierra on Sunday 2/20 for the day have room for 1-2 more

A former member
Post #: 4
Just checked the weather and it will be sunny tomorrow, Sunday, 2/20. I will be driving up to Sierra for the day and have room for a couple more people. I have an AWD Subaru outback (w/out winter tires or chains, so am not planning to be stuck in the snow!) I live in Oakland and can pick up people who live around here, or you can come to my place and park in my drive way. Am open to staying up there and ski Heavenly on Monday, but we'll need to organize a place to stay in South Lake Tahoe.
Mika-ela (female)