A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone headed up to tahoe for the day and have some room?
A former member
Post #: 1
I was thinking of posting the same actually, except I have an SUV, so I can drive. Christopher - interested? Anyone else? I can take three total with gear.
A former member
Post #: 2
I am down.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm new to the Bay Area, so do you want to pick the venue? Where are you located? I'm in Brisbane, just south of SF.
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm new here too. Living in Berkeley.
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm new here too. Living in Berkeley.

Okay, i'll figure out a destination when I'm at my computer later today and update you. I'll shoot to pick you up at 6:30am tomorrow morning. My cell is . If anyone else wants to join, chime in. We can take one more with gear, possibly two if everyone packs light.
A former member
Post #: 4
Let's hit up Kirkwood; they got a ton of snow this weekend. Can you text me an address where I can pick you up? If you have a car, better to get you somewhere close to Rt-80. I'm going to crash early tonight, so let me know before 11pm.
A former member
Post #: 4
It doesnt look like I am going to be able to make it up there tomorrow. Thanks though and I hope you have a good time.