Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › Unlimited Kirkwood Season Pass - possibly get it for $240

Unlimited Kirkwood Season Pass - possibly get it for $240

A former member
Post #: 16
Note that your mileage may vary on this deal.

Most of you already know that you can now buy an unlimited Kirkwood Season Pass for next year at $299 via the Network Pass program. If you really want to save money on that deal, try to see if your local Costco still has 2 $50 gift cards to Kirkwoood for $79.99, which they had been promoting last 2 months. If you can get your hands on 3 sets of 2 $50 Kirkwood gift cards, it will set you back $240, but represents $300 in buying power.

Gift cards are a recognized form of payment for the Network Pass online. (For the Network Pass deal, you have to buy it online.) The hitch is that the online purchase only allows up to 4 forms of payment. If you manage to get enough Costco's Kirkwood gift cards to total $300, you will have 6 cards to enter. What you will need to do is call the Season Pass Office at Kirkwood (209.258.7254), and ask them to combine 3 of your cards into 1. They can do that right on the phone - i.e., 2 of your cards become $0, and 1 becomes $150. Now you have 4 cards in total that you can use to make your Network Pass purchase - i.e., 3 original cards at $50 each, and one $150. And you effectively get the $299 Network Pass at $240 (plus $1 left over for half a cup of coffee at Kirkwood.)

As a reminder, to buy your pass:
1) Go to http://www.kirkwood.c...­
2) Log in with
Club Name: scott
Password: kirkwood7
3) Follow the steps to buy your pass

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

- Scott