Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › Beer Kickball next Friday!!!

Beer Kickball next Friday!!!

Mari
mari_t
Campbell, CA
If you live or work in the South Bay, come play the last game of Beer Kickball before the clocks fall back!!! We will start as close to 5pm as possible since the sun goes down earlier now. For those of you who can't get out of work that early, just get there when you can and feel free to invite your friends and co-workers even if they're not a snowboard/ski fanatic like you are!

What: Beer kickball is like regular kickball except that kicking, catching, throwing, and running is done with an open can of beer in hand at ALL times! This is a DRINKING game so please come prepared to at least play with a beer in your hand, I don't care if you nurse it for two hours! The "Mari spin" of jello shots at 2nd base will again be included ($2 donation encouraged).

Where: John D. Morgan Park in Campbell
The area I'm thinking about is best accessed from Budd Ave. off of San Tomas Expressway. You'll see a parking lot, a play structure, and some tables and grills. We'll set up our game to the far right of the main field.

When: We'll start as soon as we have enough people to play, hopefully that will be pretty close to 5pm.

Other: Afterwards we'll walk to Coach's for some food and, if you are so inclined, MORE drinks!!! This will also be a good chance for everyone, old and new members alike, to socialize and get to know each other better, in preparation for the 2011/12 winter season!

Just in case we can't get enough people to play, we can turn this into pre-Ocktoberfest Happy Hour in downtown Campbell instead :)

Let me know if you have any questions!

~Mari

http://www.meetup.com...­