Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › Day Trip to Kirkwood Sat. Dec.3

Day Trip to Kirkwood Sat. Dec.3

Keith
KYEski
Fremont, CA
Post #: 18
Hello Fellow Snow Enthusiasts!

I’m doing a day trip to Kirkwood this Saturday. I’m looking for a couple passengers.

When: Saturday December 3rd.

Starting: I leave San Francisco around 4:30AM.

Arrival: I hope to get to Kirkwood around 8:30AM

Return: Leave Kirkwood around 3:00PM and hope to return to SF around 7:30PM

Cost: The trip cost is the cost of gas split evenly among everyone in the truck; usually around $15 per person (has been as low as $12 and as high as $25) depending on road conditions (4WD eats up more gas, being stuck in traffic too…but I anticipate good road conditions). (plus the cost of your lift ticket or pass of course)

Pick Up: I leave from Cole Valley and am willing to pick up people at convenient meeting spots along my way leaving the city and along the way leaving the Bay Area (I usually pick up others off of 580 or 24).

Me: I’m an expert Skier and a beginner to intermediate snowboarder, my friend is an expert snowboarder.

You: any skill level…ski/ride with me or on your own, engage in conversations with me and the other passengers or sleep all the way up and back. Just be punctual and chip in for gas.

If you're interested or have any questions let me know. Respond here or email me.

Keith
allforfunnplay27@yahoo.com