Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › Kirkwood Jan 6-8 and beyond

Kirkwood Jan 6-8 and beyond

Leticia
user 7847876
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone!!

So myself and three other friends have scored some free tickets all season to Kirkwood and want to take advantage of it and are planning on going up several times this season, however we were hoping to meet other people who also love to ski/board that may want to go in on a cabin for the weekends we go up (Maybe make new friends?)

We are a friendly bunch. I am 26 yr old female, working in healthcare skiing for 3 years. Jason 27 year old , engineer boarding for 3 years, Brentan 27 yr old , engineer and used to ski when he lived in colorado but it's been a couple of years and plans on being on the bunny slopes for a few weeks and Liz 26 yr old, also in healthcare and grew up in MN and has been skiing since she was a kid. We are dog friendly, drug free (a total of 4 dogs will go up with us). Liz and Brentan are married. I am dating Jason. I have a Subaru, a cargo box and ski rack. Liz and Brentan have a prius so they may need to ride up with us on occasion but otherwise, i'd be happy to bring on other passengers or people's skis/boards.

We'd like you to be responsible and not the type that trashes rentals and is drug free as well. Alcohol and stuff is totally okay and we would split things equally and fair with room assignment.

The first weekend we plan on going up is Jan 6-8. Other dates aren't determined yet but we'd be happy to work them out with anyone else that is interested.
A former member
Post #: 18
I've got a two-seater van; ride share (your vehicle or mine) and cabin share sounds great. Let me know... Col at cldupont at gmail...
Stuart
sshwang
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 44
Sounds great-I have a 4 seater. I am looking for day trippers up to Kirkwood. Would like to go up at least once a month and i am usually looking for passengers to make the drive easier.

Drop me an email..

Stuart