addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › Snowboarders: please take quick survey on ecofriendly snowboards

Snowboarders: please take quick survey on ecofriendly snowboards

chris k.
user 11076787
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hi, I'm Chris and am a greenMBA student at Dominican Univ. of CA. I'm asking for snowboarders to please take my quick survey on ecofriendly snowboards, it's for my master's thesis. It's totally anonymous and only 16 questions and should only take a few minutes to complete. Thank you, it's greatly appreciated! The link is below.

Snowboard Survey Link