addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Unity Users Message Board › Team Seeks Unity programmer to help on iOS game

Team Seeks Unity programmer to help on iOS game

Ty C.
user 81971082
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hello,

My name is Ty Clark. For the past six months my team of three and I have been creating a game for iOS in our free time. We have all the right components to make the game successful, two talented artists one C# Unity Programmer and I am the game designer.

We all work on the game in our free time and all have other full time jobs. I woke in the games industry where I market for apps and games for iOS, our programmer builds interactive installations for BMW and our artists both work as designers.

We are seeking a second Unity C# programmer to join the team because our current programmer is quite busy at the moment working on an installation in China so we need you to help him out. All the components are there to create our first build to test on iOS but we need a programmer to help make it work better then it currently is. We have Art, animations an design and only missing you!

If you are interested in joining a fun young and wildly ambitions team please write me and we can discuss the project further.

Best,

Ty