addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Voluntaryists Message Board › What are your projects?

What are your projects?

Teresa W.
Resie
Group Organizer
Windsor, CA
Post #: 4
Please post here with any projects or services you'd like to share with the group.

My main project is Fr33 Aid, an organization of medically-skilled liberty lovers. Our main activity is providing CPR workshops and first aid at liberty events like Libertopia and PorcFest.
Dan
user 8856320
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 6
Since this hasn't gotten any responses yet and I thought it was a good thread, I'll give my response that may be slightly off-topic since it's not really a project but a plan:

I was thinking of doing FIJA (or as Teresa recommend, maybe general Voluntaryism) outreach at the next 4/20 event. This is what it looked like this year: https://plus.google.c...­ Lots of people smoking in defiance of the (albeit weakly enforced) law. They're kindof in party-mode at that point, but perhaps we can approach them and say something like "if you had a chance to stop somebody from going to prison for selling a plant, would you do it? Check this flyer out later and find out how".