addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Ridge Book, Game and Social Club Message Board › Break the tie!!

Break the tie!!

Susan R.
SusanRomero
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
One more vote to break the tie and we post it.  If no tiebreaker, I'll choose.
Susan
A former member
Post #: 7
I always did wonder what discussing Mrs. Dalloway would be like with (a group of) American women (of a certain maturity, that is; let alone to finally read it in its native English language); had this nagging, bizarre vision involving Meryl Streep suddenly walking into the conversation to "prepare for 'The Hours' all over again" ("because you see darling, you know nothing of the deal, dear darling!").

... it's silly, I know!