addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Ridge Book, Game and Social Club Message Board › Meetup details changed: An evening with an author, Rosalie Turner

Meetup details changed: An evening with an author, Rosalie Turner

Susan R.
SusanRomero
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AUTHOR EVENT ON 11/11 WILL TAKE PLACE AT MY HOME, AND I WILL BE PROVIDING SOME LIGHT DINNER AND REFRESHMENTS.  A FEE TO ATTEND IS NECESSARY TO OFFSET THE COST OF THE FOOD.  THIS IS A BARGAIN SINCE WE DON'T HAVE TO PAY A ROOM RESERVATION FEE, AND I AM SUBSIDIZING THE EVENT.  MONEY WILL BE COLLECTED UPON YOUR ARRIVAL AND ISN'T REQUIRED TO RSVP.
ALSO NOTE THE START TIME IS 6:30PM TO GIVE US TIME FOR MEET/GREET WITH AUTHOR, AND TO EAT BEFORE WE SIT DOWN FOR DISCUSSION.  MS. TURNER WILL LEAD THE GROUP WITH A BRIEF SYNOPSIS AND HISTORICAL REVIEW OF THE EVENTS.
Where: Organizer's home in Bay Ridge
I will provide my cell number to attendees a few days before and you can call me for my address; please respect my privacy.
Price: $20.00 per person
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP.
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.